What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which originated in China over 5,000 years ago. It promotes natural healing and it is performed by inserting thin stainless steel needles, as fine as a human hair, at precise acupuncture points and applying heat or electrical stimulation.
- Assists in the prevention of disease
- Treats both the symptoms and the causes of disease
- Offers a holistic approach that links body, mind and emotions
- Effectively treats many common ailments
- Can provide drug-free pain relief
What can acupuncture treat?
- Respiratory: Asthma, Bronchitis, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, Rhinitis, Common Cold
- Digestive: Toothache, Gingivitis, Ulcers, Gastritis, Hyperacidity, Colitis, Constipation, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Liver and Gallbladder Disorders, Weight Control
- Neurological and Muscular: Headache, Migraine, Paralysis, Neuropathy, Nervous Tension, Frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Back and Neck Pain, Arthritis, Sciatica
- Cardiovascular: High and Low Blood Pressure, Chest Pain, Poor Circulation, Muscle Cramps
- Urogenital: Cystitis, Prostatitis, Low Libido, Urinary Retention, Kidney Disorders, Nocturia and Bladder Dysfunction
- Gynecology: All Kinds of Gynecological and Obstetric Problems
- Eyes: Visual Disorders, Conjunctivitis, Simple Cataract and Myopia
- Skin: Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Rashes, Herpes Zoster, Acne and Dandruff
- Sporting Injuries: Sprains, Cartilage Problems, Torn Muscles and Ligaments, Bruises
- Psychological: Depression, Emotional Disturbance, Anxiety, Nervousness and Addictions such as Smoking