Massage Therapy from Therapy Plus Relieves Stress
What is massage therapy?
Massage involves a manual application of pressure and movement to soft body tissues, the skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia (membranes surrounding muscles).
Massage helps the body to heal itself by promoting the flow of blood and lymph, stimulating nerves, conditioning the skin and
stretching and loosening muscles to keep them elastic.
Massage also has a positive psychological effect. Massage therapy can help to relieve tension and counteract the effects of stress on the body.
Massage is For:
- Athletes / Casual Sports Participants
- Chronic Postural Problems
- Pain Associated with Tension
- After Convalescence (illness or injury)
- Pregnancy and Pre-Pregnancy (under your doctor’s advice)
- Hectic Lifestyles
- Stress and Stress Related Disorders
- Lifestyle Changes and Improvements
- Immune Stimulation
- Detoxification of Tissue Organs